Much of the developed world is now on lockdown, exposing socioeconomic divides among who can work remotely and who cannot. And the shift to remote work may persist post-pandemic. How does this shift affect women and men differently, from care responsibilities to gender-based harassment to networking and visibility opportunities?
• What kinds of skills will emerge or be reinforced as valuable to the future of work?
• How might future education and training deliver these skills effectively in a remote work environment?
• What is the key ask to the G7 to ensure an inclusive and economically secure work future for all?
Moderator: Matt Krentz, Managing Director & Senior Partner, Boston Consulting
• Elena Bonetti, Minister for Equal Opportunities and Family, Government of Italy
• Alexandra Palt, Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer, L’Oréal
• Katica Roy, CEO, Pipeline