Join us for an evening of 10-minute talks given by conscious thought leaders from around the country. Feast your ears on a wide array of topics including:
- The necessary mindset to win a Super Bowl
- Using the power of belief to end global poverty
- The sacred experience of summiting Mount Everest
- An essential ingredient for improving romantic relationships
- How to make empowered choices in childbirth (and in life)
- A formula for connecting with one another with more intention
- How to re-define one’s true potential, and climb above it
- What the gender equity gap is really costing us
MEET THE SPEAKERS:
- Ryan Harris, Super Bowl Champion and Radio & TV Broadcaster
- Devin Hibbard, Founder of Bead for Life and Street Business School
- Thais Derich, Author and Birth Choice Advocate
- Andy Horning, Couples Therapist and Podcast Host of Elephant Talk
- Michael Brown, Filmmaker and Everest Climber
- Katica Roy, Gender Equity Expert and CEO of Pipeline
- Rosie Acosta, Yoga Teacher Trainer and Podcast Host of Radically Loved
- Dagny Scott, Co-Founder of brand impact consulting firm, Fearless Unlimited
- Erin Weed, Founder of Evoso and Creator of The Dig
Evoso is short for “evolve society”. Since opening our doors in 2012, we have coached hundreds of public leaders to dig up their truth and blast their message to the masses. This live event will feature 10 incredible speakers. Your emcee for the evening is Andy Seth.
Evoso Live will be held at the famous eTown Hall on Friday Feb. 9th, from 6:00-9:00pm. Doors open at 5:30. Join us afterwards downstairs for a party in the eTown Lounge where you can grab a drink (cash bar), mingle with presenters and enjoy live music.
100% of profits from Evoso Live will be donated to charity. This event always sells out, so don’t delay in getting tickets.
Evoso Live will be an evening of spicy truth and actionable ideas. Get ready to think big, feel deeply and get inspired. We hope you join us for an unforgettable evening!