Social Media Manager
Role: Social Media Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The WEF estimates it will take another 202 years to close the gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap—it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline™ platform enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful and creative.
Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
We are looking for a part-time Social Media Manager to help us create a global movement around gender equity and bend the arc of history towards inclusion. We are a team of refugees, immigrants, first-generation Americans, and multi-generation Americans unequivocally united by our mission to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime. Your role as Social Media Manager will magnify the Pipeline™ mission across social platforms to better reach, engage, and uplift audiences.
- Develop and maintain a social media strategy that addresses listening, networking, influencing, and selling across all of our channels.
- Create and implement social media campaigns to achieve marketing goals.
- Monitor and respond to customer service and reputation management issues on social media using social listening tools.
- Regularly audit, evaluate, and report on success across social networks and campaigns.
- Monitor discussions and trends that pertain to the company, service, and its brand.
- Identify and report on trends in sentiment and advise on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Assist with the identification of appropriate social media channels for achieving specific business goals and tailoring the message to those channels.
- Work collaboratively with PR, content, and creative teams to create social assets that are appropriate for specific social channels and brand initiatives.
- Establish authority on social media through the sharing of valuable content.
- Plan, create and implement paid social media campaigns with appropriate audience targeting.
- Leadership – Experience leading a team in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.
- Organization – Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication – Superior ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external audiences.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving.
- Project Management – Experience coordinating with multiple stakeholders and teams to create social media assets supporting specific social marketing initiatives.
- Editing – Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with the brand’s voice, style, and tone.
- Analytics – Experience collecting and analyzing the appropriate KPIs for the purpose of optimizing marketing strategy and tactics.
- Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content. Familiar with features, audience, and maintenance of key social media platforms.
To apply or for more information, please contact Pipeline™ at email@example.com
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.