Role: Social Media & Community Manager (Part Time)
Reports to: Communications Lead
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Company The World Economic Forum estimates it will take another 257 years to close the economic gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With the tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap – it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline Platform™ enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
- Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
- Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful and creative.
- Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
The Pipeline Platform™ was named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. Pipeline™ was also named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
Job Purpose We are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to manage our brands’ social media presence and help engage with (and grow) our social media presence. The ideal candidate has acute attention to detail, is comfortable taking the wheel to engage online, resourceful, able to adapt seamlessly to the brand’s voice, and is passionate about the latest social media trends and best practices.
Social Media Management Responsibilities
- Design and implement social media strategies that align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Draft, edit, and schedule shares.
Community Management Responsibilities
- Provide key rapid-response on social channels, such as (but not limited to): LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Medium.
- Monitor, respond, and engage on brand-owned content in a timely manner.
- Find opportunities to engage with other accounts to increase brand awareness and affinity.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to provide relevant insights and data in industry forums and other relevant accounts and platforms.
- Manage and support campaigns that generate engagement with and grow our passionate community members
- Listen, respond to, delight, earn and grow our community’s trust every day
- Drive awareness and engagement in the online community
- Participate in the Community Management network to stay fresh and relevant
- Measure, analyze, track & report on engagement metrics
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in marketing, journalism, or communications
- Community management and moderation experience for a large brand or demonstrable experience building personal online personas or accounts with strong engagement
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Analytical and able to juggle multiple projects
- A self-starter, helping to bring new ideas for engagement to the table
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media tools, such as HubSpot, SproutSocial, and Sendible.
- Knowledge of web/graphic design a plus
- Email marketing experience a plus
- College degree in Marketing, Communication, or relevant field.
To apply or for more information, please contact Pipeline™ at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.