Project Manager, Marketing
Role: Project Manager, Marketing
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The World Economic Forum estimates it will take another 268 years to close the economic gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With the tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap – it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline Platform™ enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
- Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
- Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful, and creative.
- Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
The Pipeline Platform™ was named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. Pipeline™ was also named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to support marketing processes and collaboration for Pipeline. This role includes internal project planning and collaborating for cross-functional project planning including product, sales, customer success, and revenue departments.
You will accomplish this by understanding the marketing strategy and receiving direction from the Head of Marketing. Your primary focus will be to operationalize sophisticated marketing projects while working with individual contributors and key stakeholders. By understanding the marketing strategy and the resources that exist within Pipeline, you will be expected to work on building scalable systems and processes for the Marketing Department and oversee each project involving the Department to completion. You will be expected to be both a facilitator and generator of world-class project management ideas that mitigate challenges and highlight opportunities. By organizing, planning, and ensuring the execution of all marketing projects at Pipeline, you will support Pipeline’s marketing execution across every aspect.
To be successful in this role, you effectively manage an impressive workload under time constraints with a calm, confident and positive attitude. As well, you work independently, deal with ambiguity, and deliver meticulous results. Coachability, excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize effectively, and handle multiple time-critical tasks simultaneously are a must. This role requires operational excellence, creating cadence of the business and complex calendaring skills, as well as an effective use of data and business systems.
This is role is a growth opportunity with direct coaching from the Head of Marketing. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence the growth of a dedicated team that values equity, and innovation.
- Work with the Marketing Team to communicate and facilitate the roadmap for Pipeline’s short- and long-term marketing plans.
- Create and maintain the cadence of the department, including partnering with the Head of Marketing to ensure individual cadences are current and aligned, as well as ownership of the Pipeline marketing calendar.
- Synthesize high-level strategy into actionable project plans to communicate timelines, dependencies, resource gaps, and opportunities for refinement with the broader team.
- Content consolidation and prep for meetings such as marketing town halls and KPI meetings.
- Prioritization of project-related tasks and assigned stakeholders.
- Keeping communication platforms up to date and running, including management of distribution aliases, team and channel membership.
- The key driver of departmental events, including team building activities, all hands, and team recognition.
- Facilitate the build-out of the Marketing Department’s standard operating procedures including approval structures, PM tech stack, collaboration, and project reporting.
- Help with the onboarding of new Marketing Team staff including orientating, training, and providing access to marketing systems.
- Provide insight, and clear communication to the Head of Marketing on opportunities to advance projects, introduce refined workflows, manage development opportunities, and emerging project management software.
- Provide quality assurance to projects to ensure that deliverables have been reviewed for accuracy and relevance to marketing projects.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in a fast-paced and complex environment, understanding the executive’s needs and making appropriate decisions and requests on behalf of the executive. Prior roles would include business program manager, operations manager, business manager, or executive assistant with project ownership experience.
- Strong project and operational management skills including process management, marketing management, calendaring, and understanding the business to help the decision-making process.
- Proactive anticipation of needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the leader.
- Ability to work well in a changing environment, under pressure, on short notice, and take appropriate timely action.
- Supported a team with remote employees, dealing with ambiguity in a timely manner.
- Must be adaptable and work successfully in a team environment, building and maintaining effective working relationships with a diverse group of contributors internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Trello, Google Suite, Slack, and Hubspot.
To apply or for more information, please contact Pipeline™ at email@example.com.
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants, and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.