Head of FP&A (Fractional)
Role: Head of FP&A (Fractional)
Reports to: CEO
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The World Economic Forum estimates it will take another 268 years to close the economic gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With the tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap – it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline Platform™ enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
- Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
- Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful and creative.
- Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
The Pipeline Platform™ was named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. Pipeline™ was also named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
We are looking for a fractional Head of FP&A is responsible for all financial planning, forecasting and reporting activities including overseeing the business planning with Pipeline’s executive team as the senior finance business partner. Collaborating with the executive team and engaging with various stakeholders to represent Pipeline’s financials. This leader will manage and grow the team responsible for these functions.
You will thrive in our fast-paced environment, be an expert collaborator, and a master of enabling employees to have autonomy and impact.
- Build a team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Act as a trusted business partner for the executive team.
- Develop and manage annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages and other management reports.
- Lead preparation and presentation of financial information for Board and Management meetings.
- Ensure strong alignment of operational targets with financial goals.
- 15+ years in financial planning or related experience. Hands-on experience with a high-growth, public technology company.
- 8+ years supervisory experience including hiring, mentoring and performance management with experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Deep experience with financial, planning and analysis, including planning systems and their implementations. Broad knowledge of accounting, tax and external reporting. MBA, CFA or CPA preferred.
- You know how to establish FP&A processes that have the flexibility to react to rapid change.
- Proven collaborator with the ability to work with all levels and departments within an organization
- Strong analytical skills, technical aptitude, and a love of data.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills.
- Ability to make strategic decisions that will directly impact many areas of the company
- Pipeline hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
To apply or for more information, please contact Pipeline™ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.