Digital Marketing Lead
Role: Digital Marketing Lead
Reports to: CEO
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The World Economic Forum estimates it will take another 257 years to close the economic gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With the tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap – it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline Platform™ enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
- Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
- Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful and creative.
- Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
The Pipeline Platform™ was named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. Pipeline™ was also named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to build and manage our digital marketing projects. We are seeking someone with a blend of strategic and creative thinking, combined with proven ‘hands-on’ SaaS product marketing experience. The ideal candidate has the ability to turn around projects quickly that will champion the product and drive awareness. We’re looking for a self-starter to drive growth in YoY leads and revenue through data-backed marketing campaigns.
- Plan, develop, and measure digital marketing projects across channels including SEM, SEO, and Display ads with a focus on delivering leads for net-new prospects in the Enterprise segment
- Strategize lead magnets to attract valuable contacts across Enterprise organizations
- Leverage data from Google Analytics and other tracking sites to inform long term strategy
- Measure and report on performance of digital marketing initiatives in comparison to KPIs and goals
- Deliver leads for net-new Enterprise prospects
- Spearhead email marketing campaigns to engage with opportunities
- Develop digital initiatives that are closely aligned with sales and customer success to help us attract new customers to accelerate the business and ensure growth
- Produce and edit copy for long-form content, such as reports and white papers
- Coordinate with product team to ensure product developments are included in marketing collateral
- Edit and maintain Pipeline website
- Ensure brand consistency across all work product
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience specializing in B2B SaaS strategy with particular expertise in SEO, website strategy, SEM, display, video
- 5+ years of product marketing experience using data analysis to strategically communicate complex ideas and drive change, alignment, adoption, and engagement
- 3+ years of experience managing teams, budget, and ROI analysis
- 3+ years of experience with advertising platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Proven experience with website analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe analytics, or similar marketing analytics tools
- Ability to craft creative content that clearly communicates key messages and stories while maintaining brand consistency
- Ability to produce high-quality communication, media and impromptu copy on an ad hoc basis
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a similar field preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working in WordPress
- Familiar with HubSpot or a similar marketing software
- Web development experience a plus
To apply or for more information, please contact Pipeline™ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.