Customer Success Lead
Role: Customer Success Lead
Reports to: CEO
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
The World Economic Forum estimates it will take another 268 years to close the economic gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With the tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap – it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline Platform™ enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
- Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
- Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful and creative.
- Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
The Pipeline Platform™ was named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. Pipeline™ was also named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Lead to drive measurable customer success with every customer, including through adoption of the product, connecting customer business processes with technical capabilities, and identifying opportunities for further integrations. The ideal candidate has acute attention to detail, is comfortable working directly with the customer, and is eager to champion the product. Our ideal candidate will support Pipeline by securing sustainable, profitable growth through customer retention and identifying add-on sales opportunities.
Customer Success Responsibilities
- Support the sales team by building implementation plans and project proposals according to unique company needs or expectations.
- Represent Pipeline as the primary point of contact and liaison between the customer and the rest of the Pipeline team.
- Partner with the customers throughout the customer lifecycle by delivering, measuring, and communicating the ROI of their investment in Pipeline.
- Drive usage and adoption of the Pipeline platform by delivering use-cases and product functionality explanations.
- Ensure customers have what they need to connect their applications, data, and devices to the product.
- Track and manage differences in implementation timelines and business requirements across customers.
- Represent the voice of the customers by accurately relaying customer feedback to the product team.
- Stay attuned to customer needs and identify opportunities to expand current offerings.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles with a technology bias, such as Consultant, Sales / Pre-sales, Technical Account Management, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, Customer Success Manager, etc.
- Experience mapping customer business processes against technical capabilities to create seamless structure in ambiguous situations and design effective implementation plans to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to create quality presentations.
- Passion for technology and for being part of a hyper growth B2B Saas start-up.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business decision makers.
- Experience working on digital / technology transformation programs in customer-facing roles.
- A self-starter, helping to bring new ideas for engagement to the table.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Acute attention to detail.
To apply or for more information, please contact Pipeline™ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.